Sunday, June 30, 2013

The View From Hedges Mountain

Preston and I have different views on Four-wheeling.  For him, four-wheeling is an activity itself.  Tooling around the mountains all day long on a four-wheeler is his idea of fun.  In my view, the purpose of a four-wheeler is to get me over a rough road to a great hiking trail.

After making the trip to the top of Hedges Mountain, I have modified my opinion.  Another purpose of a four-wheeler is to transport me to a spectacular view.  On top of Hedges Mountain, 7103 feet, we could see the Flint Range, Red Mountain near Lincoln, Red Mountain near Helena, and the Tobacco Roots.


Purple Fringe

Max and Gail

Steve and Preston

2 comments:

  1. Every picture you have posted lately is so beautiful! Those views are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Then sings my soul...!" That's how I felt when I looked at these panoramic pictures. :)

    ReplyDelete